Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

*Hanging with the big boys*

A couple weeks ago Brett's boss Jason called to tell me that the Nanny that watched their boys wasn't going to be able to watch them any longer. He asked if I would be interested in watching them on Mondays and Fridays since they go to pre-school Tues-Thursday. I told him that it would work out great and it would give Summer a chance to interact with children more her age.

I started going over there a week ago, and they are just the coolest boys ever. And not to mention they just eat Summer up :) She loves them too and is constantly laughing at them all day. I know she can't wait to get down and chase after them and I can tell that she is learning so much from them already.

Ethan just recently got a new motorcycle. It is so awesome!! I can't believe how well he can ride it also. Here he is showing me how it works :
"True Love" :)

Here is Summer laughing at the boys dancing for her, they love to entertain her so that they can hear her laugh.

Ethan being silly!I went upstairs to put Summer down for a nap, and when I returned Ethan was sitting in her carseat watching tv. He is so silly :)
Cannon and Ethan hanging out with Summer girl!! They love her so much.

Ethan (5), is especially interested in learning how to take care of baby Summer. I have taught him how to change her diaper, how to hold her and be gentle, and how to feed her a bottle. He does a great job with her and he is very proud that he now knows how to take care of her. Here he is giving her lots of kisses :)
Summer thinks that he is so much fun too, everytime he is near her she starts squealing and reaching out to touch him.

Cannon (3), is soo great with her as well. He has nicknamed her "baby December" - I think it's too funny!! Cannon is more interested in playing with "December". He likes to tickle her, make silly faces, and get up and dance for her. And of course Summer thinks he is hilarious. After playing hard, Cannon likes to curl up and watch cartoons with her. He is already asking me several times a day if Summer can come to his Spiderman birthday party, which is in July. I keep telling him of course! She'll definitely be chasing after him by then!

I am so glad that the boys are so well behaved and good with Summer. They have the best manners, and I think that they are good "teachers" for Summer while she is already growing up so fast... we're looking foward to it warming up a bit more so that we can go out on fun trips together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment