Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miss Chatter box :)

For the past two weeks Brett has been working ALOT. Most nights he hasn't gotten home until 8 or 9, so he hasn't been able to spend much time with Summer since she goes to bed at 7:30. This Saturday he didn't have to work so he was able to spend the whole day with us!!! I have been telling him that Summer is a huge talker now and she keeps me entertained all day long - but he didn't understand until he had the whole day to witness it!!!

She babbled her daddy's head off this weekend :) Brett looked at me and said, "Does she ever stop?? I'm getting a slight headache and she hasn't stopped talking for hours now." I looked at him and said, "Ohh you just wait!!! No she doesn't stop talking as long as she is awake and you just wait until she is saying real words!!" Boy is he in for it :)

But I think it is great that Summer is so vocal. I can already tell that she is going to be a very fast learner and there will never be a dull moment around this house any longer!! Here is Summer getting ready for bed after a fun filled day with her daddy :

And here she is still babbling away while getting ready for bed Saturday night, she wanted to tell everyone "Goodnight!!"

1 comment: