Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 5 Month Birthday!!!!

I have always been very big on birthdays. I believe that it is such a huge celebration of your life and a blessing of all the days that God has given you. It is like your own personal holiday, which deserves to be celebrated by the ones that love you the most!!

Therefore I call the 4th of every month, Summer's birthday. No, we don't have a party with cake and presents each time, but I do aknowledge the milestones that she has made so far.

On February 4th, it was Summer's 5 month birthday. I can't believe that 5 months have already flown right by us so fast!!! It feels like I haven't even had the time to sit down and soak it all in at certain times. But boy do I love every moment with my Summer girl.

Here is Summer and her daddy being happy as always:





On Saturday, 1/30 I noticed that Summer's first tooth was cutting through!! It was the front bottom right one and it was so cute :) I could tell that she really wasn't feeling well and was coming down with a little cold, and when I saw that little tooth in there, I realized that was probably why. We stayed home and rested a lot over the past week so that she could get over it, and by Friday she was sounding a lot better. Then this past Saturday, I saw that her SECOND bottom tooth had cut through!! It was so exciting to me - here is a picture of her showing off her two new teeth :




Me and my baby girl at 5 months old :

Here is Summer before supper time. She was kicked back and happy that it was time to eat!!!


Here are some more pictures over the past few weeks of Summer girl. I haven't been on the computer much since we have both been under the weather, so these were before her teeth actually came through :


Summer has also learned how to hold her bottle very well. Here she is drinking some milk while watching Tigger and Pooh :

2 comments:

  1. Awe! I can't believe Summer is 5 months already! What a great day of the month to celebrate her "birthdays/mildstones". Cooper has the same day!! You look great and Summer is such a beautiful baby! Her smile is too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, the 4th is a perfect day to celebrate birthdays, it's mine too :) Wouldn't it be soo neat if Lily Grace's birthday was March 4th?! Then her and Summer would be exactly 6 months apart. I hope Cooper had a wonderful 3rd birthday, tell him I said hello!!

    ReplyDelete